COVID-19: Health and Safety Overview
At Crafted Physical Therapy, our patients and staff’s health and safety is our first priority. There are growing concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to express how we are addressing these concerns and our plan to continue to keep everyone safe.
HERE ARE THE THINGS THAT WE ARE DOING IN THE CLINIC:
- Thoroughly cleaning each table after each use with hospital grade disinfectant. This includes changing the linens and pillowcases
- Linens and towels are washed several times a day and after each use
- Surfaces are wiped down and cleaned after usage (ex: handles, bike, weights etc.)
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned through the day (ex: door handles, counters)
- Our clinical team continues to adhere to standard hygiene practices
HOW PATIENTS CAN HELP:
- If you have a fever or are feeling sick, please stay at home
- Communicate with staff if you have traveled out of the country in the past 6 months or have visited higher risk areas in the past month
- Please cover your nose and mouth with any cough or sneeze
- Practice proper hand washing often; hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic
We will continue to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA). As healthcare providers and staff, we play a vital role in keeping everyone safe. We also look forward to continuing to provide great care to Longmont and surrounding communities.